- Identifying all channels in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- To know all channels, e.g. how many copy centers, stationery shops, Modern Trade, government sector and to know the market share of each channel to cover all channels.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Together with Head Office Team, formulating Channel Strategy and action plan to grow and expand Double A Copy Paper and others product under ‘Double A’ brand within each channel including channel promotions. The channels are stationery shops, Double A copy centers, Non-Double A Copy centers, Catalogue, corporate resellers, redistribution dealers, modern trade and tender business (such as direct sell to Government, big corporate).
- Visit channels according to the visit schedule.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Update channels’ company profile monthly
- Working closely with distributor to developing promotion.
- Developing and growing all Channels including placing our products in key channels.
- Developing other channels: Pro-actively seek out new opportunities to enhance Double A’s brand awareness.
- Monitoring trade prices in the markets through all channels and regions.
- Implement marketing programs at and with trade channel partners, report results, analysis and collect supporting documents.
- Working closely to update Competitor movements. Reports highlight and analyze competitive activity.
- The reports will cover all key aspects of branding: pricing, distribution, promotions in channel and communications.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
Note: As informed, since Double A does not have a legal entity in Bangladesh the staff we hire will be issued with an “Independent consultant contract” & will work independently in the country & coordinate with HQ from Thailand. The agreement will be “Service Agreement or SA”.
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Experience: 5 - Year
- Salary: 3000
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Languages: English
- Must have FMCG experience 7-10 years of range having traditional trade/wholesale distribution exp.
- Should have recruited wholesalers/dealers etc. in his role if not distributors. Should have an idea of marketing programs/brand awareness to implement.
- Should be willing to do market visits
- Should have his own car & valid drivers’ license.
- Age- not above 37.
- Native Arabic speaker
- Should be able to arrange his own sponsor in case he is an expat.
- Package range max 4,800.00 US Dollars/month.
- Base city will be Luanda and he will be responsible for whole of Angola.
- Should be good in English communication too.
Benefits / Allowances
- Car allowance
- Cellphone allowance
- Internet and airtime allowance